BANGOR TRACK & FIELD CAMP
Grades 2 – 8 June 26 – June 30, 2017
Why Bangor Track & Field Camp?
• Staffed by UMaine Division 1 Track Field Athletes!
• Learn about track & field!
• Improve your running technique and speed!
• Develop agility and strength! Lots of fun! Great exercise!
• High Coach-to-Participant Ratio! More selective attention!
• Great cross-training for Soccer, Football and other sports!
Camp Director: UMaine Assistant Track and Field Coach Chris Flynn
Where: Cameron Stadium in Bangor (William S. Cohen School, 304 Garland St., Bangor, ME)
When: 9:00 -12:00 June 26 – June 30, 2017.
Cost: $100 includes camp shirt
Deadline: June 15, 2017, $15 late fee, numbers will be limited. No refunds after June 17th.
Questions: E-mail email@example.com or visit www.bangorsoccerclub.org or call Angela Bowen 990-4300. Sponsored by Bangor Soccer Club and Bangor Parks & Rec.
Developing and promoting youth soccer in the greater Bangor area since 1993.
Bangor Soccer Club
Fall Travel Soccer Try-outs
and will only be considered for teams that do not have enough candidates.
****Please have your child wear a non-descript white shirt and
blue or black shorts for tryouts***
Under the Fall Travel Link is Registration Link and Information.
Registration deadline for Fall Travel Soccer: Sunday, May 14th at 11:59pm
2015 Fall Travel by FinePrints Photo
No news currently found.